Air Skirmish Air Skirmish

FUCKING AWESOME.

5/5

10/10

Make more.

And a question: I use maya and it gets pretty hard to animate in, is swift 3D easier? just for something simple like a flash-looking animation?

LogFish responds:

I haven't used Maya, I've only used 3DSM and Swift3D - I found Swift3D easier to get around in than 3DSM, but pretty damn impotent as far as creativity is involved. Camera movement and stuff were very easy, the export was fine, but I don't think it supports bones and stuff, and when you're doing advanced modelling, extruding edges and things, Swift does some weird things at times. Since I was just moving groups of shapes (jets etc.) around in this one it managed it fine, but if you're doing anything more complicated than that you'd want to use something more powerful - swift is easy but quite limiting.

Thanks for the compliments :)

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

All my 5 are belong to you.

5/5, that is all.

Reviewer Pwnage! #2 Reviewer Pwnage! #2

hmm..

You didnt put your whole heart into this man, you should have gone further into why these reviewers were idiots, you just skimmed the surface, next time, make it so people would want to research and ridicule these reviewers, you really needed to step it up a bit and become more offensive.

Summer Dreams Summer Dreams

Loved it.

Brilliant.

catbrush responds:

Thank ya very much.

the ugly the ugly

Schmucks

There IS an ending where you dont get killed, its a pretty good ending, check the walkthrough someone else posted, but this game is definilitely lacking hotness in the character's movements, i voted 3.

Fun game, very violent.

Family Guy Quiz Time Family Guy Quiz Time

one downfall...

great except for the fact that my eyes are bleeding from trying to read the yellow text on the yellow background.....